A TRADITION OF QUALITY
V. Marchese, Inc. started in 1934 in a building on Milwaukee’s Commission Row. The Marchese family used a horse & buggy for delivery to the company’s downtown Milwaukee customer base.
Today, V. Marchese has a 80,000-sq. ft. building near the Menomonee Valley, plus over 50 refrigerated trucks to deliver product around the Midwest. So much has changed – but we’ll never forget our humble beginnings.